- 8th Ius Commune Congress (Maastricht, Thursday 27 - Friday 28 Novemer 2003)
- Workshop over de juridische regeling van partnerrelaties: Gehuwd of niet: maakt het wat uit? (Maastricht, Saturday 8 - Sunday 9 November 2003)
- Conference: Environmental Rights in Europe after the UN/ECE Aarhus Convention (Leuven, Friday 29 - Saturday 30 August 2003)
- Seminar: Doorwerking van grondrechten in het privaatrecht (Amsterdam, Friday 20 June 2003)
- Conference: Scotland and the Netherlands: Workshops on Private Law (Edinburgh, Thursday 19 - Friday 20 June 2003)
- Congress: The History of Delay in Civil Procedure (Maastricht, Thursday 24 - Friday 25 April 2003)
- Conference: European Constitutionalisation of Private Law (Friday 28 March 2003)
- Conference: Privaatrecht tussen autonomie en solidariteit (Amsterdam, Friday 7 March 2003)
- Congress: Commission on European Family Law (CEFL). 'Principles of European Family Law regarding Divorce and Maintenance between former Spouses (Utrecht, Thursday 6 March - Saturday 8 March 2003)
- Symposium: The Protection of the Weak Party in a Harmonised European Contract Law (Utrecht, Friday 21 February 2003)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.