- Due to the Covid-19 the Ius Commune Conference 2020 will be held in a virtual format. This means that the plenary sessions as well as the workshop sessions will be held online (Online, Thursday 26 - Friday 27 November 2020)
- Virtual Introduction Meeting Ius Commune Ph.D. Training Programme 2020-2021 (Online, Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 and 20 October 2020)
- Online conference 'the EU Green Deal and the Future of the Modern Corporation' (Online, Friday 9 October 2020)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2019-2020. Masterclass Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Friday 26 June 2020)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2019-2020: Master Class Leuven (Leuven, Thursday 11 - Friday 12 June 2020)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate Training course 2019-2020. Comparative Law Research and Methodology (Utrecht, Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 May 2020)
- Virtual Symposium on EU Investment Screening (Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 April 2020)
- Conference: Populism and Democracy (Brussels, Friday 24 April 2020)
- 14e UCERF-symposium (Utrecht, donderdag 19 maart 2020)
- Launch of the Amsterdam Centre for Transformative Private Law (ACT) (Amsterdam, Friday 14 February 2020)
- Towards European Criminal Procedural Law (Nantes, Thursday 6 - Friday 7 February 2020)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2019-2020: Foundations of Ius Commune (Maastricht, Monday 27 - Wednesday 29 January 2020)
- International Symposium: 'Consumer and data privacy: the digital revolution of legal, social and economic interaction' (Maastricht, Friday 24 January 2020)
- EU Law Enforcement: Past, Present and Future. The opening of the Jean Monnet Network on enforcement of EU law (EULEN) (Utrecht, Thursday 16 and Friday 17 January 2020)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.