- 23rd Ius Commune Conference (Amsterdam, Thursday 29 and Friday 30 November 2018)
- CSECL International Summer School 2018 (Amsterdam, Monday 2 - Thursday 5 July)
- The Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law will celebrate its 25th anniversary in the form of a full-day conference (Chateau Neercanne, Maastricht, Thursday 28 June 2018)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2017-2018. Masterclass Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Friday 15 June 2018)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2017-2018. Master Class Leuven (Leuven, Thurdsday 17 - Friday 18 May 2018)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate Training course 2017-2018. Comparative Law Research and Methodology (Utrecht, Monday 23 - Tuesday 24 April 2018)
- The strategic theme 'Institutions for Open Societies' (IOS) and the 'Utrecht Centre for Accountability and Liability Law' (Ucall) will together host a multidisciplinary seminar on 'Legal Systems for the 21st Century: Markets and Fairness' (Utrecht, Friday 20 April 2018)
- The Centre for the Study of European Contract Law (CSECL) and the Journal of European Consumer and Market Law are organising the conference 'Consumer Law in the Data Economy' (Amsterdam, Friday 13 April 2018)
- The 2018 annual workshop of Osservatorio AIR: 'Towards effective Enforcement of EU Law and Policies: Institutional Innovations' (Borgo Sant’Angelo, Friday 13 April 2018)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture: 'Mending the hole in multilevel implementation: Administrative cooperation related to worker mobility',Prof. Eva Heidbreder (Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg) (Amsterdam, Monday 9 April 2018)
- Conference Institute for European Law: 'EU Citizenship in times of Brexit' (Leuven, Friday 30 March 2018)
- Workshop on policy coherence for sustainable trade and development in the Dutch legal and policy framework (Rotterdam, Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 March 2018)
- Soft Law Research Network (SoLaR) conference: 'EU environmental soft law and its reception in the Member States' (Maastricht, Wednesday 14 March - Friday 16 March 2018)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture: 'Transnational Law and Economic Sociology', by Sabine Frerichs (Professor of Economic Sociology at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria) (Amsterdam, Monday 26 February 2018)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2017 - 2018: Foundations of Ius Commune (Maastricht, Monday 29 - Wednesday 31 January 2018)
- Mutual Trust Under Pressure International Conference (Utrecht, Friday 26 January 2018)
- Collaborative Project workshop on Trust in Trade (Maastricht, Monday 22 January 2018)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in Legal Education: The Promise of 21st Century Skills (Maastricht, Thursday 18 January 2018)
- Think Tank meeting on data and digital disruption at the Faculty of Law of the Maastricht University
On Wednesday the 17 January 2018, members from the Faculty of Law, the Institute for Data Science and the Department of Knowledge Engineering of the Maastricht University will gather in a Think Tank meeting, which is aimed at getting to know each other’s research interests and activities and to explore opportunities for collaboration in the field of data and digital disruption. The meeting, which will include short, individual pitch sessions and pitch breakouts, will take place from 14:30 - 17:30 at Room B0.118. of the Faculty of Law. Jan Smits and Michel Dumontier (IDS) will do the opening keynote addresses.
For further information, please contact Marta Santos Silva (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Maastricht, Wednesday 17 January 2018)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture: 'Smart Human Rights Integration', by Eva Brems (Professor of human rights law at Ghent University) (Amsterdam, Monday 15 January 2018)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.