- 22st Ius Commune Congress (Utrecht, Thursday 23 - Friday 24 November 2017)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2016 - 2017. Masterclass Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Thursday 22 June 2017)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2016-2017. Master Class Leuven (Leuven, Thursday 8 - Friday 9 June 2017)
- The Society for Legal and Institutional History of Flanders, Picardy and Wallonia Annual International days: 'The rule of law and revolutions' (Maastricht, Friday 26 and Saturday 27 May 2017)
- Conference: 'Accountability and International Business Operations: Providing Justice for Corporate Violations of Human Rights, Labor and Environmental Standards' (Utrecht, Thursday 18 - Saturday 20 May 2017)
- M-EPLI Roundtable 'Re- De- Co-dification? New Insights on the Codification of Private Law in Europe' (Maastricht, Friday 12 May 2017)
- To celebrate its fifth anniversary, the Hazelhoff Centre for Financial Law at Leiden University will organize a conference on 'Public and private regulation of financial markets' (Leiden, Thursday 11 May 2017)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture: Constitutional Pluralism Is Not Dead. An Analysis of Interactions between Constitutional Courts of Member States and the European Court of Justice, by Ana Bobić (Dphil in law at the Oxford Law Faculty, and lecturer in Constitutional and Administrative Law at Keble College) (Amsterdam, Monday 8 May 2017)
- International workshop 'Scientific knowledge in environmental litigation: National Solutions, EU Requirements and Current Challenges' (Maastricht, Friday 21 April 2017)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate Training course 201-2017. Comparative Law Research and Methodology (Utrecht, Thursday 20 - Friday 21 April 2017)
- CERiM Annual Conference: 'Contestation of Expertise in the European Union' (Maastricht, Thursday 20 April 2017)
- Workshop: 'European Standardisation for Internal Market and its Constitutional Challenges' (Maastricht, Thursday 6 - Friday 7 April 2017)
- EU Equality Law as the ‘First’ Fundamental Rights Policy of the EU - Roundtables (Maastricht, Tuesday 4 April 2017)
- Studiemiddag: 'Staatssteun: de rechtspositie van steunverlenende overheden' (Leuven, Friday 31 March 2017)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture: 'Post-Industrial Society and Private Law', by Guido Comparato (lecturer in commercial law at Brunel University London) (Amsterdam, Monday 20 March 2017)
- Symposium: 'Nederland uit de EU: wat kost ons dat?'
Wat zijn de gevolgen van een eventueel uittreden van Nederland uit de EU voor het strafrecht, privaatrecht en de economie? (Maastricht, Thursday 9 March 2017)
- The Law and Justice Across Borders Lecture Series: 'Private Law and Public Interests Global Value Chain Contracts and Social Clauses', by Lucinda Miller (senior lecturer at University College London) (Amsterdam, Monday 27 February 2017)
- Conference: 'Improving Legal Research Methodologies' (Utrecht, Friday 17 February 2017)
- Conference on Judge Made Risk Regulation (Utrecht, Thursday 9 and Friday 10 February 2017)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2016 - 2017: Foundations of Ius Commune (Maastricht, Monday 30 January - Wednesday 1 February 2017)
- First Maastricht Private Law Lecture: 'Does the law of inheritance reflect cultural differences?', by Prof. Reinhard Zimmermann (director of the Max Planck Institute in Hamburg) (Maastricht, Friday 27 January 2017)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.