- 24th Ius Commune Conference (Leuven, Thursday 28 and Friday 29 November 2019)
- International and Interdisciplinary conference: 'The Transparent Trap: Disclosing Information to Consumers' (Amsterdam, Thursday 4 and Friday 5 July 2019)
- Ius Commune postgraduate training course 2018-2019. Master Class Leuven (Leuven, Thursday 6 - Friday 7 June 2019)
- 13th UCERF symposium: Recent Developments in Family Law (Utrecht, Thursday 18 April 2019)
- Two-day Conference on Harmonisation in Environmental and Energy Law (Hasselt, Thursday 28 and Friday 29 March 2019)
- Utrecht Leiden Winter School on Interdisciplinary Behavioural & Social Sciences 'The Beauty of Interdisciplinarity for Young Researchers: Call for Registration/Participation' (Utrecht, Thursday 7 and Friday 8 February 2019)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2018 - 2019: Foundations of Ius Commune (Maastricht, Monday 28 - Wednesday 30 January 2019)
- Conference: Reconciling sCience, Innovation and Precaution through the Engagement of Stakeholders (Maastricht, Thursday 24 January 2019)
- Joint ACELG and ACES workshop: ' Accountability and Control of European Multilevel Administration' (Amsterdam, Monday 21 January 2019)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.