- 26th Ius Commune conference (Maastricht, Thursday 25 and Friday 26 november 2021)
Ius Commune promovendiopleiding 2019-2020. Comparative Law Research and Methodology (Online, Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 May 2021)
- Online workshop: 'Behavioural Approaches to International Law' (Online, Thursdsay 22 and Friday 23 April 2021)
- Workshop on Article 47 of the EU Charter and Effective Judicial Protection (Online, Thursday 15 and Friday 16 April 2021)
- Researching Discrimination in E-Commerce and Online Advertising (Webinar, Thursday 4 and Friday 5 March 2021)
First Ius Commune Café
The board and the PhD representatives of the Ius Commune Research School find it important that the young researchers of the School, even if they are at home, stay connected and have the opportunity to regularly exchange ideas and discuss their work.
In this regard, the Ius Commune Research School organizes a monthly Ius Commune Café for PhD students. (Online hosted by Zoom, Monday 15 February 2021)
- Conference of the Dutch Platform for Empirical Legal Studies (ELS) for starting ELS researchers (online, Fridat 5 Februart 2021)
- Online lunch discussion on 'How can we make the EU Single Market resilient?' (Online, Friday 29 January 2021)
- Ius Commune Postgraduate training course 2020-2021: Foundations of Ius Commune (Online hosted by Zoom, Monday 25 - Wednesday 27 January 2021)
- Digital conference: 'Talking law in the EU - clear language, rule of law and legitimacy in the European legal space' (Online, Thursday 21 and Friday 22 January 2021)
These pages contain an overview of all the activities organised by, in coorperation with or with support of the Ius Commune Ressearch School.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or if you wish to add an activity to the list.